Our siding installation experts combine our skill with only the best brands in the business to make sure your building stands up to the demands of your environment and needs.
Siding is more than just a way for your home to look great. Siding protects it from the elements – such as wind, snow, and rain – maintains proper insulation, and protects the frame and foundation from rot and damage.
We offer a full range of siding options to meet whatever your needs are – from cutting-edge cement board siding from James Hardie and weatherproof vinyl siding from Mastic to compressed wood from LP for that natural wood look, we can help you.
We Install All siding Types!
James Hardie™️ Cement Board
LP Smart Side
How Do You Know If Your Siding Needs Replaced?
There are several signs that might tell you that it’s time to replace your Siding, and only a thorough inspection by an expert will be able to find all of the possibilities. Here are some things you can look for:
- Cracked or Peeling Siding – If you notice holes, chips, cracks, or residue on your Siding, it likely means there is underlying mold, rot, or other damage to the Siding.
- Mold or Fungi – Just as with inside your home, if you can see mold or fungi on your siding, it means moisture – and that the underlying structure is likely damaged as well.
- Paint or Wallpaper Damage In The Home – Paint and wallpaper bulges and peeling inside the home usually mean there is damage to the siding allowing the elements into the walls, causing damage between the walls of your home.
- Siding Doesn’t Fit Snugly – Siding should sit snugly against the frame of the house, so if you see warps, bulges, gaps, or other pieces that look out of place, it is no longer protecting your home.
Contact Us For A Free Estimate
The Benefits of Siding
No matter what kind of environment your home is in, we can help you find the right fit for your needs. It is essential that all of your siding matches and fits snugly on your frame, so we work with you to find the best fit, the best look, and the best protection for your home so you can rest assured that your home will last a lifetime.
Enhance Your Home’s Curb Appeal
Siding emphasizes the architecture and design of your home while adding appeal for potential buyers, increasing your home’s resale value.
Repair Unseen Structural Damage
Siding, like Roofing, protects from the elements – but it can also hide damage that can occur over long periods of time. A quality Inspection to repair or replace your siding can protect your investment and the structural integrity of your home.
Better Energy Efficiency
Siding replacement can provide a great opportunity to improve your home’s energy usage by sealing any areas where air or moisture might come through and creating a chance to install or repair insulation in the process – without tearing down the walls inside your home!
We Partner with James Hardie
While we install any quality siding, we’d like to highlight James Hardie Cement Board Siding.
We have many years of experience installing roofs and siding around the country, and James Hardie is our preferred manufacturer because they have the most consistent track record for quality, the best results for your home’s protection, and a durability that is unmatched.
James Hardie understands that every climate is different, so they manufacture climate-specific siding that works best based on where your home is located. Is it hot there year-round? Snowy? Rainy? James Hardie makes sure your siding is custom made for your home’s environment.
James Hardie Cement Board carries many benefits:
- Non-combustible and hail resistant – which can lead to insurance savings!
- Lower cost than wood while being resistant to bugs and other hazards.
- 30 year warranty on siding, and 15 year warranty on trim – guaranteed quality.
- Baked-on coloring that resists chips and fading – making it lower maintenance!
Siding choice is a personal experience, and we want to make sure you have the best-looking, most comfortable, and longest-lasting home on the block. Our experience has shown that James Hardie Cement Board siding is the best choice for most people.
Contact us today to find out more!
The Only Company You Need For Lifelong Results
We pride ourselves on having satisfied, lifelong customers, and our mission holds true for siding as much as roofing – we will give you a fair price you can rely on for the best materials, fast responses to your siding needs, and painless interaction with our professionals to help you as much or as little as you need along the way.
Whether it’s a small repair or a total replacement, we promise to earn your trust and give you the best service out there. Contact us for a free estimate, so we can take care of your siding worries and put your mind at ease.
Insurance Claims Assistance
The professionals at New Roofs Inc will help you navigate the Insurance Claims Process. We are dedicated to making this process as easy and efficient as possible for our customers.
We will work directly with your insurance company on your behalf to ensure that all damage to your house is identified and repaired.